Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pinterest - Module 3 / Assignment 4

As the weather becomes more seasonably fall-like, my interest in a fire pit grows.  Roasted marshmallows on an open fire have always been a favorite.  I created a board about Fire Pits on Pinterest.  I found several sites to pin to the board as well as a few repins.  I got carried away with Twitter, as I quickly found to have tweeted about 4 sites for how to create a backyard fire pit.  The time passed quickly as the search was easy to do and just as easy to pin to my board and tweet.



As I looked at the listed Pinterest users, I decided to follow the middle school teacher and the physical education teacher.  There are thousands of educational resources available from these 2 teachers.  Now to just find the time to explore them!

Annie Sweets: Middle School Teacher



Christine Gagnon: Physical Education Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment