The Dragon Dictation app converts the spoken word into text. I have found the you have to speak very clearly in order for the correct words to be represented in the text. I enjoyed experimented with this app. The app allows the user to correct the text once recording has stopped. You can also add to the note. The note can be emailed, copied, cut, or sent to Twitter and/or Facebook. The numerous features of this app make it a winner.
ScreenChomp is a great app for producing demonstration segments to introduce concepts or review concepts with students. The segments are easy to create. Since the segments can be emailed, sent to Twitter, or copied, students would have many sources for accessing them. There are so many potential uses for helping students with a variety of subjects. I was able to create a simple addition demonstration. I look forward to exploring this site more.




No comments:
Post a Comment