Mosaic Maker is a totally new site to me. This is a fun way to share photos with family and friends, and a way to create a fun collage of pictures that can be printed. One problem I noticed was when a I tried to go back to the previous page by clicking the back button after a mosaic had been created, the page came up as no longer able to display the page. I would click to resend the page, and the page displayed would be back to the creating page. This is one flaw for ease of use. Another issue to be aware of is the size of the mosaic you create. The one I created was 4x4 with 13 pixels between each picture. After I save it and tried to print it, I noticed that part of the pictures were cut off no matter what photo size I selected. I plan to work with the site more to determine better size choices for improved printing options on a regular printer.

No comments:
Post a Comment