Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blogger - Module 4 / Assignment 1

After following the steps for this assignment, I found this task to be fairly easy.  However, when I tried to click the examples within the module, I was not granted access.  As a result, I wondered if everyone would have access to the file for a world map that I have linked to this blog.  This question is a concern when using this type of feature in a blog.

I discovered when I tried to view my link for the world map, I did not have access.  I was restricted.  I realized I needed to reset my settings for sharing so that it was Public instead of Private.  This was a good lesson to remind me to be mindful of who I want to have access to my files on Google Drive.  Also, I learned that the image projected from clicking the link is not as clear as the actual pdf.  For a true image, the file could be downloaded and opened in Adobe.

I like this feature because it is an easy way to share files.  Files can be shared with anyone depending on the target audience.  Teachers and/or family and friends can access a powerpoint, pdf, jpeg, etc.  These reasons clearly support the benefits of this option.


No comments:

Post a Comment